So you wish to give a specialized number plate as a gift to your near and dear one. It may be a case that you wish to give to your dad on his birthday if he is a car savvy or your child, who has just started driving. Then here you are. You need to know few points first like pizza signs, then go for a specialized number plate for a gift.
Number plates that can be specialized can have different fonts, background color, style and numbers on the plate. Whereas in restyled plate, you can get a total new appearance to the existing number plate.
In Personalized plates you can have a new set of number and letter style in the same format.
Custom plate you can create your own content in an open format. For gifting, you can select any option from personalized, custom, specialized or prestige one.
For gifting purpose, what you will need
Though having a number plate for a gift is a gifting purpose, but ultimately it involves a legal matter of number plate, you have to be very much particular in showing all documents. The kind of number plate gifting solution is very much feasible with family members only because of documentation and other proceedings.
· Details of Recipient
· Recipient name, driving licence number, and details of the number plate
· The stylized content of the number plate as per the selection.
· Specify style selection
· Suburb of artarmon post code for pickup
How to order a specialized number plate for gifting
You can visit a service station, call the NSW after gathering all contents and details for getting a number plate. All are correct but in driving lesson driver safety is more important.
· Number plate should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle (the person who is intended to be gifted with). In this case, there should not be any objection by him or her later on.
· Intimation for collecting number plate can be held in your own name.
· If you fail to give your name then number plate owner has to collect it by self.
· You have to take the old plates with you when you collect the new one.
· If you have ordered a prestige plate then order it well before 6 weeks’ time on the day to be gifted.
· You can always make payment on behalf of the recipient of the number plate.
So anyone can gift a unique number plate to their friends, relative or family in Australia by keeping certain legal things in mind.